Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome to my world...in bits and pieces

Yes ladies and gentlemen I have started a blog. I started it mainly for one reason, to keep my family and friends up to date on life's happenings and to share fun and neat information with them.
"The Social Network"
Are we at all surprised by this?
I have been toying with this idea for about 6 months and decided that it was time to do it. I am not very good at emails and not very good at phone calls but what I have discovered is that I am GREAT at social networking. I love Facebook, sad but true. I have used it as a means of communication since the start and now I think it's time to start with this. My family is big, on all sides, it's big and I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I tell everyone I have a great family but I sometimes find it hard to keep up with everyone so I am trying to find a new way to keep up with sharing information with everyone.  So with that said, I will still do my best with emails and phone calls but for those of you who will read this...enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment