I've decided to post this then rather wait until we get home and get all of our pictures uploaded.
So after Coke world we headed up to lunch at "max's coal oven pizza" in the Marietta district of Atlanta.
The pizza was good and the time off our feet was even better.
It was then off to the Atlanta aquarium. Here's my advise on the Atlanta aquarium. Don't go on a holiday/bowl game weekend.
It was WAY TOO crowded and took half the enjoyment out of it because there were way to many rude people all up in my space bubble and it became entirely to overwhelming to deal with it.
BUT, the under water shark tank was BEA-Utiful and the otters were adorable.
I would suggested going on a Wednesday morning when no one is around to truly enjoy their exhibits.
After a 2 hour nap it was dinner at
"Der Biergarten" for German beer and Food. Which was worth it even though I suggested several southern restaurants. Hey we're on vacation we do what we want. So we're full coke, pizza, salt water and brats. I'd say it been a FABULOUS trip in Hotlanta.
I've go more pics on the camera and ill put montage when we get home but for now enjoy what I have :)











I love your pictures of food. I also take pics of memorable food but in my case it is usually of awesome sandwiches that I have made.
ReplyDelete