My life is boring, lets face it but I do have a few good topics to blog about coming up, but life in the last few weeks has been simple and wonderful. I should be better about blogging and I say "I'm going to blog every Wednesday" and then it's Friday. So I
will get better, well I'll
try to be better :)
So here's what I've been up to for the last several weeks....
 |
| Visitng some awesome friends |
 |
| Randy turned 29 and I made Key lime pies |
 |
| Randy went to Chiago and all I go was this picture |
 |
| Randy actually sent me flowers for Valentines day |
 |
| Reeses and I took a car ride to the vet |
 |
I discovered it's already going to be a busy summer
|
So what have you YOU been up to?
Been waiitn for the blogs!! Yay you're back at it :o)
ReplyDelete