My awesome cousins are getting engaged all over the place! My dearest cousin Pat has finally decided to tie the knot to his long time girlfriend Wendi! I could not be any more excited for them!
Pat is brothers with Chuck (Who was got engaged in June, see that post for reference), and having lived with him when I lived in Boston, he like Chuck, is like a brother to me.
It's so great to see them grow in their relationships and I cannot wait to celebrate their big day together!
 |
| December 2002, hanging out, up to no good |
 |
| At my wedding, A little blurry |
 |
| Pat and Wendi Dancing at our wedding |
 |
| Riding their horses up in New Hampshire |
 |
| Valentines Day 2012, Pat and Wendi get ENGAGED! Gorgeous Ring! |
Congrats to Pat and Wendi!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment