Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Come on Irene!"

As many of you know, Hurricane Irene swept up the Carolina coast and up through the north east coast after.
We were fairly fortunate because we live far enough inland that we were not too affected. Irene stayed west of I-95 and did much of nothing to us accept shed a little rain and blow some branches down.
The coast was hit harder and for many they are still cleaning up after her mess.
I sent Randy to the store on the Saturday morning she hit just to pick up milk and a few other things we were in need of. Randy picked up milk, yes he did, but he also picked a few extra items. Needless to say if we had lost power we would have been set on milk, soda, chips and store brand parfait cups!
Good job hunny!
Stocked up for Irene
Got diet soda? We do!

1 comment:

  1. I think this may be the neatest refrigerator I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete