Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Hero...

I'd make a good excuse for delaying the post for my mom's birthday and being a week late but truth is, there really isn't a good excuse for not posting it on time. I can say I did call her on her birthday which was September 30th. I will not divulge her age for fear of an unruly punishment! (Just kidding mom)


My mom is my her hero in many ways, she's worked so hard to make sure that my brother and I had everything we needed growing up. She loved us unconditionally, even when I pushed every single bottom that existed, she never gave up on me. She has a strength that not even superman can get through. She found her true calling in nursing and went back to school to get her associates in nursing and is currently working on finishing her bachelors degree. She graduated the same year I did and I'm really not sure who was prouder, me of my mother, or my mother for me.

 Mom always listened to me and all my friends. She made tea if you weren't feeling well and can make the best scrambled eggs, chop suey, and pasta sauce out of anyone I know. She supports what ever decision I make even if she may not agree with it. She's hands down awesome. No matter what it's easy to say my mother is my rock. So......

Happy Birthday Momma! I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment