Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Dog The Digger...

For reasons unknown to me, my dog Hershey has taken up digging holes in our back yard. Initially I thought it was because she was sniffing for moles because we have a mole problem but then the holes began to pop up everywhere. At this point I am convinced it's because we put Lyme down to help neutralize our sandy back yard and help develop better soil so it will take grass seed.
I also think she just does it because she smells something to her liking and she just has to figure out what it is.
Between the moles and the holes I feel like a bad version of Bill Murray in "Caddyshack" constantly trying to find ways to get moles out of my yard and following Hershey with a shovel covering up her holes.  I really don't think that this problem will go away unless I think of something soon!





Hershey's destruction

3 in a row...really?

Reeses waiting for me to throw the ball

She's a destroyer of soccer balls too!

No comments:

Post a Comment